1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a vehicle from them on 11/11/2017. I ended up calling them the very next day for my car overheating and oil everywhere.

At first it seemed they were going to be easy to deal with, we'll Scott was always helpful. But as my warrenty was only 30 days I was giving the run around the entire time. Took to 2 different people to make sure it was safe to drive up to them, as I live an hr away. I set an appointment for there mechanic to look at it.

When I got there they sent me somewhere else, and after that somewhere else. The problems never were fixed. Now 1 month after warrenty expired I have no transmission. FYI they were quick to have us write a review while signing paperwork.

When I called immediately after it happened, I was told it would be taken care of. The mechanic was even called by scott. Now I am being told they will not fix it By Josh. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

I recently ran into someone with a similar problem.

DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM.....They don't care about there customers. I am a mother of 4 kids with no car that I'm paying for, and still have to pay to get to work along with a $2500 repair I can't pay for.

Review about: Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments